Well, it took about three months to solidify my online video strategy, but at last the decision has been made, and the focus has been placed exclusively on the YouTube platform. Yes, I know that I spent several months messing around with Instagram TV, and even placed more than 50 videos on it, but (in my opinion) IGTV has a long way to go before it’ll be taken seriously as a “go-to-place” by online video watchers. So, with no regrets, and with good intentions for the future, it’s full steam ahead with YouTube.
The YouTube channel is called “Encourage Me Online” and if you search for that term within YouTube you’ll find us. But you can also use your browser and type in “www.encouragemeonline.com” and that URL will similarly take you to the channel. (Clicking on the photo above will take you there too!)
So, what can you expect from this channel?
- Several new videos released every month initially.
- Videos will typically be less than 10 minutes in duration.
- Just like the book, the videos are intended to “Enlighten, Enrich, and Encourage you along the journey of life.”
- Some videos will directly relate to vignettes within the book itself. If you enjoy the book you will love the channel. If you enjoy the channel you will love the book!
- The focus will be on the material itself, not on glitzy or fancy editing. It’s just me and my iPhone, and I film the videos in one continuous take with no post-production editing. This keeps it authentic and spontaneous.
- There will be times when I shamelessly promote the book, hey, I’m trying to create a business here too.
- There will be times when I ask viewers to SUBSCRIBE, and/or to SHARE the video. My intention is to encourage millions of people, and I cannot do it alone.
So, I invite you to go onto the channel right now to watch a couple of the videos. SUBSCRIBE when you are there, that way you can be kept up to date with new releases. And yes, tell your friends about it too. Share links to the videos on your Facebook page if you like, let’s get encouraging people.
Finally, I will keep an updated list of the videos on this website. The menu item “Free Videos” will access that list.
Enjoy “Encourage Me Online”
Love and Light,